We are hosting a free, all-sports summer youth camp from June 29-July 1. This is for incoming 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. We will provide a shirt, lunches, snacks, prizes, and individualized instruction. The deadline to sign up is Friday, May 28. Contact Jared Anderson at email@example.com or call 417-272-8171 ext. 1320 if you have any questions.
Welcome to the home page of the Reeds Spring Schools Youth Activities. The purpose of this program is to provide students in grades K-6 an opportunity to get exposure to the activities that will be available to them as they progress throughout their school years while in the Reeds Spring School District.
We offer the following activities:
Football Skills (K-2)
Following are the goals of the program:
1. Teach students basic fundamental skills and techniques
2. Emphasis the importance of sportsmanship for both players and parents
3. Instill the importance of teamwork and working together for a purpose
4. Promote pride in the Reeds Spring School District
5. Ensure that all participants have a positive experience
Through the cooperation and involvement of the coaches within the school district, participants within the youth programs are able to get first-hand coaching that will be utilized and vital as they progress through the various athletic programs available to the students within the district.
We hope you find this information and the web site informative and useful.
Go Youth Wolves!!!