Welcome to the Reeds Spring R-IV School District
On-line registration for returning students will be available July 25. Students new to the district must first visit their building to receive log-in information.
To participate in the on-line registration you will need an established email account and the following items prior to enrolling your child.
If you do not have an email account you will need to provide the following items and fill out the paper enrollment forms.
Proof of Residence – one of the following
- Utility bill (gas, electric, or water) in parent’s name with physical address
- Current home mortgage statement or rental agreement in parent’s name with physical address
- Property tax in parent’s name with physical address
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization records including required shots for age level
Please print and fill out the downloadable enrollment forms located in the links to the right. Bring the enrollment forms and the above documents to the school your child will be attending to complete the enrollment process.
Building grade levels:
- Primary K-1
- Elementary 2-4
- Intermediate 5-6
- Middle 7-8
- High 9-12