Human Resources » Family Status Change

Family Status Change

Name Change Information

You must submit a copy of your social security card in your new name to the Payroll Office before your name will be changed in the system.  We will then submit the change to our medical, dental, and vision companies.  It is your responsibility to change your name with Retirement and any supplementary policies you may have.


Beneficiary Change Information

Beneficiary change forms for retirement must be sent directly to the retirement system. Beneficiary change forms for The Hartford Life policies need to be sent to the Payroll Office.