New Middle School: Progress in Motion
Construction is underway on the new Middle School. The current goal is to have the building finished by late 2016.
In April of 2014, voters approved a no-tax-increase bond issue for $16.3 million. That money is being used for:
* Construction of a new Middle School
* Construction of an access road to connect grades PK-12, as well as the schools various facilities
* Improvements to the Baseball and Softball fields, including concessions, seating, and locker room space
* Improvements to student safety
* Further implementation of 1:1 student to tablet ratio
For more information and to see the exciting design of the new Middle School, please take a moment to view this YouTube video
We're excited about the opportunity to further the mission and vision of the Reeds Spring R-IV School District. For further information, please contact the office of the Superintendent, Mr. Michael Mason at 417-272-8173.