Seniors - Monday, August 7 (8:30 – 11:00)
Juniors - Monday, August 7 (12:30 – 3:00)
Sophomores - Tuesday, August 8 (8:30 – 11:00)
Freshmen - Tuesday, August 8 (12:30 – 3:00)
In addition to receiving schedules and laptops, students can have pictures taken for the yearbook, obtain lockers, parking permits, and deposit money into lunch accounts.
Information will also be available regarding residency, free/reduced lunches, the A+ program, and medical questions can be answered.
- Laptop Details: We will give your student(s) his/her laptops if:
- 1. The Laptop Agreement Form is filled out and signed by parent/guardian and student.
- 2. You have the appropriate maintenance fee amount as stated in the 2017-2018 Student/Parent Laptop Handbook. You will be able to pay this fee with a credit card this year.
- To obtain a parking permit, you will need a copy of driver’s license, insurance card and $5.00.
- Checks for pre-depositing money into individual lunch accounts should be made payable to Reeds Spring High School.