OACAC Grant Can Help with Rent/Mortgage Payments


OACAC has grant money available to help families pay their rent or mortgage. If someone in your family has been laid off or lost wages due to COVID-19, you may qualify. 

Please call 417-739-1130 to make an appointment. You will need to provide proof of income, social security cards or birth certificates for everyone in the home, and a photo ID for all adults.

Published Print